IEEE Projects ECE
IEEE Projects ECE is biggest task for every year. Every year we update the electronics projects in high level international journals. We update the latest IEEE Projects ECE in all technologies. We integrate new modules in every stage.
IEEE PROJECTS ECE STUDENTS
We guide all kind of the electronics project support for students. For diploma and school students projects also we guide. Every year minimum we develop more than 2500+ projects. This count include the our direct students, out source vendors, real time developments.
IEEE PROJECTS ECE
All kind of the security, automation, monitoring, controlling, measurement projects we provide the support.
M.tech and B.tech electronics and communication students doing the projects in our concern last 9 years we effectively.
IEEE Projects ECE:
- An RFID-Based Dynamic Positioning Scheme with MATLAB GUI
- Cooperative integration of harvesting sections for passive RFID communication
- Fast and Accurate Estimation of RFID Tags
- Enabling a Microfluidic RFID Readout System via Miniaturization and Integration
- Design and Analysis of an Enhanced Secure Mechanism of LLRP in RFID Systems
- Enhancing passive UHF RFID communication in multipath fading channels using time-varying continuous wave signals
- OCR and RFID enabled vehicle identification and parking allocation system
- Design of Chipless RFID Tags Based on Characteristic Mode Theory (CMT)
- Applications of soft computing in RFID system: A review
- InPLaCE RFID: Indoor path loss translation for object localization in cluttered environments
- Human Mobility Enhances Global Positioning Accuracy for Mobile Phone Localization
- A wireless tracking system for at-home medical equipment during natural disasters
- On the hybrid augmentation of inter-vehicular communication assisted localization using previous path detection
- A Multiband Slot Antenna for GPS/WiMAX/WLAN Systems
- A Smart Phone-Based Pocket Fall Accident Detection, Positioning, and Rescue System
- An Evolved GSM/EDGE Baseband ASIC Supporting Rx Diversity
- Gaussian Mixtures Based IRLS for Sparse Recovery With Quadratic Convergence
- Handheld secured electronic doorstep banking system
- A portable electronic system for health monitoring of elderly people
- Modeling of waveguide dual-mode bandpass filters over wide frequency range