IEEE VLSI Projects
IEEE VLSI projects is one of the major important research area for electronics students. We support vhdl and verilog program support.
In VLSI mostly we refer the IEEE journals. In very few cases only we refer the other journals. We strongly believe the IEEE concepts. We support all kind of the VLSI kits like CPLD and FPGE.
We interface the kits and programs easily with the students requirements. We built the MATLAB program interface with the VLSI kits. In last 4 years we develop the IEEE VLSI projects for academic students.
IEEE VLSI PROJECTS
Our projects mainly useful for M.Tech, B.Tech students and industry experts. We develop the projects based on the core processors such as xilinx, nios II, microblaze.
We support both VLSI simulation projects and VLSI hardware projects. VLSI cpld and fpga kits are very costly, so major students expect the IEEE VLSI simulation projects. We believe our quality in every projects.
IEEE VLSI PROJECTS FOR STUDENTS
IEEE VLSI Projects:
- The Diffusion Network in Analog VLSI Exploiting Noise-Induced Stochastic Dynamics to Regenerate Various Continuous Paths
- VLSI implementation of coupled MRF model using pulse-coupled phase oscillators
- Fully Reused VLSI Architecture of FM0/Manchester Encoding Using SOLS Technique for DSRC Applications
- Crosstalk noise and delay analysis for high speed on-chip global RLC VLSI interconnects with mutual inductance using 90nm process technology
- A Nonlinear Analytical Optimization Method for Standard Cell Placement of VLSI Circuits
- Improvement in error resilience for compressed VLSI test data using Hamming code based technique
- High efficiency VLSI implementation of an edge-directed video up-scaler using high level synthesis
- VLSI implementation of efficient image watermarking algorithm
- High performance VLSI architecture for 2-D DWT using lifting scheme
- Low-Power VLSI Architectures for DCT/DWT: Precision vs Approximation for HD Video, Biomedical, and Smart Antenna Applications
- VLSI Design for SVM-Based Speaker Verification System
- An Efficient VLSI Architecture of a Reconfigurable Pulse-Shaping FIR Interpolation
- Digital VLSI Implementation of Piecewise-Affine Controllers Based on Lattice Approach
- Fully Pipelined Low-Cost and High-Quality Color Demosaicking VLSI Design for Real-Time Video Applications
- An Efficient Adaptive Binary Range Coder and Its VLSI Architecture
- Unified VLSI architecture for photo core transform used in JPEG XR
- Design and VLSI implementation of novel pre-screening and simplified sorting based K-best detection for MIMO systems
- A VLSI Circuit Emulation of Chemical Synaptic Transmission Dynamics and Postsynaptic DNA Transcription
- A VLSI architecture for watermarking of grayscale images using weighted median prediction
- DEJA VU: An Entropy Reduced Hash Function for VLSI Layout Databases