IEEE MATLAB Simulink Projects
IEEE MATLAB Simulink projects used to get the research ideas for the phd scholars. We provide the solution for power electronics and power systems. Our topics mainly based on the IEEE journals.
Most of the power electronics projects we provide the MATLAB Simulink solution. M.tech and b.tech academic students mainly require the IEEE MATLAB Simulink projects.
EEE hardware projects & EEE software projects we guide the students. In MATLAB Simulink we use all mathematical & algorithm solutions for academic students.
We support IEEE MATLAB Simulink projects for engineering, research, diploma students. IEEE create the big impact between the MATLAB Simulink projects, because of the IEEE standard most of the students want to do in IEEE journal projects.
IEEE MATLAB Simulink Projects:
- Simulations of lightning impulse residual voltage test of surge arresters in matlab-simulink
- Modeling the energy systems in Matlab Simulink – problematics of energy system control
- Simulation peculiarities of high-frequency zero-current switching quasi-resonant boost converter
- A Comparative Study of PI and Fuzzy Controllers for Solar Powered DC-DC Boost Converter
- Control of groundwater remediation process as distributed parameter system
- Modeling, simulation, and construction of a furuta pendulum test-bed
- Performance evaluation of a wireless power transfer system using coupled 3D finite element-circuit model
- Design of OFDM on Digital Signal Processors
- Implementation of SVM to improve the performance of a nine level inverter with reduced number of switches
- Stability anlysis and controller synthesis of networked control system (NCS) with arbitrary packet drop-outs
- Validating VCP using model based approach
- The performances of an active filtering and regenerative system for DC railway traction substations
- Design of a three-level Hysteresis controller for a four-leg voltage source inverter in αβo frame
- Comparative study for reversible pump at variable speed in PMSM applications
- Partitioning the requirements of embedded systems by input/output dependency analysis for compositional creation of parallel test models
- Issues with high power shunt active filters operating with distorted mains voltages. Dual inverter topology
- Model predictive control of three-level four-leg flying capacitor converter operating as Shunt Active Power Filter
- Elevator car resilient oscillations suppression control system
- MATLAB/Simulink-based verification environment for motion estimation in H.264/AVC
- Application and simulation of the active fault current limiter