Engg projects denote the engineering students projects. More than 9+ years we provide the Engg projects support of engineering students. Customization & innovation is the major advantage by our side .Engineering students mainly want this 2 services.
Number of engineering colleges accept us their academic Partners. They know the join hands to improve the Students skills. Its never happen our night. Past 9 years our credit bring the large number of academic tie up.
Since 2006 we deliver more than 9000+ Engg projects. Its belongs to the various technologies & domains. Real time projects / application projects / embedded projects / research projects may include this project count. Huge number of resource persons brought their contribution to achieve this volume.
We provide the support for every aspect of the projects like DOCUMENT / CODE / TECHNOLOGY / DOMAINS / METHODS. Due to the service quality we have clients in all over the world. Depends upon the university based we provide the customized support.
Our plus points:
- On-time Delivery
- Customized Projects
- Technology updation
- Concept Explanation
- M4M: A model for enabling social network based sharing in the Internet of Things
- Distributed resource management scheme using enhanced artificial bee-colony in P2P
- PSP-Auto: A DHT-based data storage and retrieval system for automation
- Developing a coherent global view for post disaster situation awareness using opportunistic network
- CoHaRT: A P2P-based deterministic transmission of large data amounts using CoAP
- Evaluation of routing protocols in congested VANET environment
- Heuristic-Based Real-Time P2P Traffic Identification
- Short Paper: ‘Virtual P2P client: Accessing P2P applications using virtual terminals’
- An Analysis of the Overhead and Energy Consumption in Flooding, Random Walk and Gossip Based Resource Discovery Protocols in MP2P Networks
- On optimally reducing search costs for placing replicas in Symphony P2P networks
- Study of Filter Sharing Method Using Virtual Peers in P2P Networks
- MR-Chord: Improved Chord Lookup Performance in Structured Mobile P2P Networks
- Counter attack to free-riders: Filling a security hole in BitTorrent protocol
- Activity Stereotypes, or How to Cope with Disconnection during Trust Bootstrapping
- Distributed security management for the IoT
- A study of broadcasting over structured overlay
- Causally Ordered Delivery of Event Messages with Keyword Vectors in P2P Publish/Subscribe Systems
- Link quality-aware overlay for video delivery over wireless mesh networks
- Social on the road: enabling secure and efficient social networking on highways
- DCLA: Distributed Chunk Loss Avoidance Method for Cooperative Mobile Live Streaming