IEEE Based Projects
IEEE based projects is majority students requirements.Our concern is a leading software project training institute providing Software Training,Research training, Project Guidance,Paper publication, IT Consulting and innovative hands on training Workshops.
Our enhance global software project training & presentation methods, innovative software project training approach and industry expertise, research skills .we support best level training services that establish our academic customers to improve the business activities, accelerate -market value,increase volume and improve client satisfaction.
IEEE based projectS
We support worldwide 400+ concerns and the leading project vendors in NETWORKING , IMAGE PROCESSING , COMMUNICATION ,COMPUTER SCIENCE , INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY industries.We create and mentor new technologies for our customers who create competitive benefits.
IEEE BASED PROJECTS Founded in 2006 and headquartered in Tamilnadu, India. we have franchise and branches and project development institutes throughout the India like Tamilnadu / Mumbai / Pune / Kerala .
IEEE based projects
In our all branches we support all new technologies & domains .Project development centers always bust to update the new innovations.This is the key point for OUR IEEE BASED PROJECTS success.
LATEST IEEE Based Projects:
- Opportunities for energy efficient computing: A study of inexact general purpose processors for high-performance and big-data applications
- Big Data Privacy in the Internet of Things Era
- 7 Enterprise-grade 6x fast read and 5x highly reliable SSD with TLC NAND-flash memory for big-data storage
- Social Media, Big Data, and Public Health Informatics: Ruminating Behavior of Depression Revealed through Twitter
- F2: Memory trends: From big data to wearable devices
- An authentication architecture for cloud-based firewalling service
- Performance of Advanced Metering Infrastructure using cellular communication based on uplink CDMA
- An Artificial Neural Network Approach for Early Fault Detection of Gearbox Bearings
- VGDRA: A Virtual Grid-Based Dynamic Routes Adjustment Scheme for Mobile Sink-Based Wireless Sensor Networks
- Software-Defined Networking for RSU Clouds in Support of the Internet of Vehicles
- A novel approach for location promotion on location-based social networks
- A survey of clustering techniques and algorithms
- A provenance auditing framework for cloud computing systems
- A review paper on Fault Tolerance in Cloud Computing
- Secure authentication using biometric templates in Kerberos
- Scalable OWL-Horst ontology reasoning using SPARK
- 3-D image analysis using MapReduce
- A survey on innovative approach for improvement in efficiency of caching technique for big data application
- DyScale: a MapReduce Job Scheduler for Heterogeneous Multicore Processors
- Enhancing decision-making by leveraging human intervention in large-scale sensor networks