IEEE Projects for ECE
IEEE Projects for ECE helps to the electronics students academic project guidance. We guide the students in various electronics technologies.
We support IEEE Projects for ECE in various communication medium like wireless, wired, telecommunication, mobile, satellite, sensor etc..
IEEE project for ece
Projects include in robotics, embedded, IEEE.
All major modules we use our ECE projects like GSM, GPS, Zigbee, RFID, MiWi, ISM Band RF, WiFi, Bluetooth, LIN, SPI, ModBus, CAN protocol, RS485, RS232, CDMA, GPRS.
Ieee projects for ece
Projects based on the IEEE journals, all engineering electronics students want IEEE projects only.
Our projects are more innovative, it can be apply in the real world.
IEEE Projects for ECE:
- Efficient Protocols for Collecting Histograms in Large-Scale RFID Systems
- Experimental Study on Brush-Painted Metallic Nanoparticle UHF RFID Tags on Wood Substrates
- Stigmergy at work: Planning and navigation for a service robot on an RFID floor
- Design and Implementation of a Real-Time Object Location System Based on Passive RFID Tags
- Compact CPW-fed dual-band uniplanar antenna for RFID applications
- Lightweight protocol for anonymity and mutual authentication in RFID systems
- A Cloud-Friendly RFID Trajectory Clustering Algorithm in Uncertain Environments
- Low-Cost Compact Circularly Polarized Directional Antenna for Universal UHF RFID Handheld Reader Applications
- Experimental Study on the Washing Durability of Electro-Textile UHF RFID Tags
- RFID tag oriented data allocation method using artificial immune network
- Benefit of GNSS multiconstellation in position and velocity domain
- Novel Sampling Algorithm for Human Mobility-Based Mobile Phone Sensing
- Distributed Control for Autonomous Operation of a Three-Port AC/DC/DS Hybrid Microgrid
- Design of a Dual-Band Quadrifilar Helix Antenna Using Stepped-Width Arms
- Impact of Information Technology among fishing community of Kanyakumari district in Tamil Nadu
- Gradient-Based Real-Time Spectrum Sensing at Low SNR
- Aspects of remote monitoring and recording system of non-ionizing electromagnetic radiation
- A Review Paper on Automotive Crash Prediction and Notiication Technologies
- Quasi-rectilinear (MSK, GMSK, OQAM) co-channel interference mitigation by three inputs widely linear fresh filtering
- Digital receiver for addressed direction finding of modern communication standards