Final year computer science projects
Final year computer science projects is one of the major service from our concern. We create the huge brand name for our service. Final year computer science projects we support huge divisions, mainly in cloud computing / image processing / networks etc.
In all domains we support all major area. In cloud computing we guide all major research areas like Mobile cloud computing, Cloud provisioning, power management, scheduling, load balancing, data transfer cost, VM migration, VM consolidation, improving QOS, cloud federation, job scheduling, job arrival rate, CPU processing time, modeling hybrid cloud, security, SaaS cloud, Paas loud, IaaS cloud, cloud virtualization.
Our one of the major division for final year computer science projects area image processing. All kind of the image segmentation algorithms we guide the research scholars, mainly we work in important image processing areas like Finger Print, Finger vein, Selera, Object Detection, OCR, Audio Processing, Video Processing, Iris, Kidney Stone, Movement Disorder, Skull Image, Geo Space, Face Recognition, KNEE, Cancer Image, Tumor Image, Liver Image, Retina Image, Lung Image, Brain Image, Power Electronics, Crypto system, speech recognition, wireless communication, pattern recognition, remote sensing, Power Electronics.
Final year computer science projects
Final year computer science projects mainly depends upon the network domain. Because it have various sub divisions. Almost all divisions we provide the project support like wireless sensor network, security, cognitive radio network, iot, lte, manet, mobile cloud computing, open flow, parallel & distributed computing, sdn, vanet, video streaming, wban, vertical handover, device to device communication, network attacks, wimax, wifi, bluetooth, social sensor network, green networks, multicast, under water sensor network, 5g, 4g, optical network, ofdma, voip, ipv4, ipv6, visual sensor network.
Final year computer science projects we guide in all major domains like
- Final year in computer science
- Final year in information technology
- Final year in NETWORKING
- Final year in image processing
- Final year in Data mining
- Final year in Network security
- Final year in cloud computing
- Final year in software engineering
- Final year in embedded systems
- Final year in big data
- Final year in web service
- Final year in mobile computing etc.
Final year computer science projects:
- Medium access design for LTE in unlicensed band
- A comprehensive survey of TDD-based mobile communication systems from TD-SCDMA 3G to TD-LTE(A) 4G and 5G directions
- Runtime Precoding: Enabling Multipoint Transmission in LTE-Advanced System-Level Simulations
- An adaptive hybrid scheduling algorithm for LTE-Advanced
- Scheduling for Multi-users Multiplexing Radio Voice Transmission for enhancing voice capacity over LTE in PMR context
- CPC-based backward-compatible network access for LTE cognitive radio cellular networks
- Spatial Correlation Based MIMO Mode Switching in LTE Downlink System
- Passive Reconfigurable Triple-Wideband Antenna for LTE Tablet Computer
- Capturing, recording, and analyzing LTE signals using USRPs and LabVIEW
- Performance comparison of different modulation schemes in advanced technologies WiMAX and LTE
- Radar inband and out-of-band interference into LTE macro and small cell uplinks in the 3.5 GHz band
- A novel smart forwarding scheme in LTE-Advanced networks
- Reinforcement learning for licensed-assisted access of LTE in the unlicensed spectrum
- LTE-unlicensed: the future of spectrum aggregation for cellular networks
- Learning-Based Uplink Interference Management in 4G LTE Cellular Systems
- RNTI Aggregation for Multi-Users Multiplexing Radio Voice Transmission for Enhancing Voice Capacity over LTE in PMR Context
- Highly Linear Fully Integrated Wideband RF PA for LTE-Advanced in 180-nm SOI
- Impact of acknowledgments on application performance in 4G LTE networks
- 5G Communications Race: Pursuit of More Capacity Triggers LTE in Unlicensed Band
- Smart meter packet transmission via the control signal at dynamic load on eNode-B in LTE networks